2013년 12월 11일 수요일

Missing my hometown---wmscog

Missing my hometown




Missing hometown, heaven is the word I have heard for all those years; 

therefore, I guess I have been living in gospel and saying habitually,

“I have to go to heaven; I really have to go to heaven.”   

Thankfully, Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother guided this foolish child to Brazil, the farthest country from Korea to find enlightenment.



For the first two years in Brazil,I spent busy time adjusting myself to the local life and preaching the gospel there.  But then whenever I passed by some things like pine trees, bottle grasses and cockscombs, which I could easily see in my hometown, I unintentionally missed my hometown.
Now it’s been 3 years since I came here and I can’t help missing my hometown. I really missed Heavenly Mother as well as spiritual families and all the memories in Korea kept popping up in my head.  However, thinking of brothers and sister here, I could’ bear to return home.

Meanwhile, I happened to read a text sermon titled, ‘missing home, heaven and the waiting’.  When I began to read it, I was in tears before I knew it.  I even chocked up with missing Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother so much.


‘Oh, Father and Mother, I really missed You so much.  You must have brought me here in Brazil so I could have this earnest mind.
Then I could understand how much Heavenly Mother would miss our heaven a little. Mother who still waiting for Her children to realize the truth fully, in spite of Her wish to go to heaven immediately where Father dwells…. I truly give thanks to Father and Mother for bring me this far place and allowing me to miss Heaven this much
Today too, I start my day of preaching the gospel and earnestly hope all of us go to heaven as soon as possible and meet all our heavenly family with great joy.
 

 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기